Twisted Trunk LLC not only offers top quality work at competitive prices, it also helps keep customers informed on methods to keep happy, healthy trees they can enjoy for years to come!
Originated in 2018 by Owner, Briar Puffenburger, Twisted Trunk was created to put a ‘Little Twist’ on Tree Work! With decades of combined experience with his dedicated team & Briar’s enthusiasm to build a tree service that is more than just a group of guys cutting down tees, it has grown significantly under Briar’s tutelage.
Twisted Trunk LLC, a Full Service Tree Company. Ready to help with any Tree Service Needs you have. Specializing in Small Residential Projects to Large Commercial Projects. Licensed, bonded and insured, Twisted Trunk LLC is your dependable Tree Care Professionals. Proudly serving the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. We leave your property as if we weren’t even there!
Member of TCIA, Tree Care Industry Association. Learn more at tcia.org
Briar was quick to respond to my request for a quote to remove two trees and grind the stumps. He is very knowledgeable and was able to evaluate the condition of other trees on the property and come up with a plan to provide selective trimming. His crew was prompt, professional, and very hard working. Work was completed as scheduled with great results. Will be using them again.
I didn't want to ruin this business' perfect 5 star rating, but they really deserve it. They did a wonderful job clearing out branches behind our shed, and trimming up some of the trees on our property. Their clean up was so good, it didn't even look like anyone had been there to trim trees! Therefore, this business is highly recommended.
Extremely responsive and knowledgeable. We had 4 Bradford Pear Trees and two broke within a few days of each other. Contacted them on their website, met me that afternoon gave a extremely fair and competitive quote. Showed up on time with an fantastic hard working crew! Outstanding from start to finish! Thank you so much!
• Well-maintained trees and shrubs can increase property value by up to 14%.
• Trees properly placed around buildings can reduce air conditioning needs by 30%
• A mature tree removes almost 70 times more pollution than a newly planted tree.
• A healthy tree can have a value of up to $10,000.
• The shade and wind buffering provided by trees reduces annual heating and cooling costs by 2.1 billion dollars.
• Each average-sized tree provides an estimated $7 savings in annual environmental benefits, including energy conservation and reduced pollution.
• A single tree produces approximately 260 pounds of oxygen per year. That means two mature trees can supply enough oxygen annually to support a family of four!
• Water originating in our national forests provide drinking water for over 3400 communities, and approximately 60 million individuals.
• One tree can absorb as much carbon in a year as a car produces while driving 26,000 miles.
• Over the course its life, a single tree can absorb one ton of carbon dioxide.
• An average American uses about 750 pounds of paper every year, and 95% of homes are built using wood. That means each person uses the equivalent of one 100 foot tall, 16 inch diameter, tree every year for their paper and wood product needs.